YAY! This year I’m so excited about my birthday. I don’t know why, but 25 feels so grown up and as I have my life together. (What I totally have not) haha
For the amount of excitement I had for my birthday, it turned out pretty chilled. No party (until next weekend), no fireworks or big cake. Just me and my boyfriend, having a lovely day, eating Donuts, watching The Office and cuddling up on the sofa. And I enjoyed every minute of it!
There isn’t much I can say about my birthday, with my little party being next week and my family which I will probably see in a few days.
Just that I’m happy and thankful for each and every person I have in my life!
What I learned so far
- Not everybody likes you or what you do. And that is ok!
- Keep it simple.
- Being a bitch doesn’t make you happy. But good manners and a smile can take you everywhere.
- Don’t worry too much. It’ll lead you nowhere and also it won’t stop the bad things from happening.
- Go after your dreams.
- A healthy lifestyle is a million times better than a “diet”. Trust me.
What’s on my bucket-list, till I turn 30
- Getting married to my best friend ♥
- Take a road trip through Italy.
- Becoming a mom.
- Jumping out of a plane (skydiving).
- Travel somewhere out of Europe.
- Working in a job I love.
I hope you enjoyed my little birthday post…
The picture cover picture is from the From Roses stock shop. See more here
Because I wasn’t in the mood to take any pictures on my B-day.
Much love, Ilka x