For this years Christmas gift guide, I wanted to share with you my top picks from my favorite little online stores.
- The first item in my gift guide is the alphabet letter postcards by Anna Katharina Jansen (a German illustrator). They would make a perfect little gift or stocking filler. You can use them to create a little message or type the name or initials- such as I did. You can find her alphabet cards here as well as lots of other fun stationary bits.
- Who doesn’t like to receive some jewelry? That’s why I included my favorite jewelry online store, Audaviv. On Audaviv you can find necklaces, rings, bangles and more. My favorite pick is this gold triangle necklace. It’s perfect for layering or worn all by itself for a minimal look.
- Fantine Reucha illustrations. This lady has a special place in my heart. She probably is my favorite artist. Her illustrations are minimal, elegant and really Parisian. I already own a big angle lady illustration from Fantine but her Minuscule inks would make a great gift for every art lover. My favorite, for sure, is the Minuscule 2 (aka the cat) it really reminds me of Ivy and I’ll probably get it for myself as a Christmas gift!! Fantine was so sweet and gave me a 20% off code for you to use. Just type in ilkaloves at the end of your ordering process. Plus, the shipping is free too.
- Another Parisian favorite of mine is Les Sublimes. If sustainability is an important part for you, when it comes to clothes and when you adore cool french essentials. Les Sublimes is the place for you to shop!! My favorite pick would be their t-shirt range. They’re super soft with a sweet little slogan printed on the front, such as Ohlala * or Love always wins. The perfect fashion find.
- Oh, and another Paris based artist I adore (you probably can see a pattern here, haha). The naked yoga ladies by little spider monkey aren’t just adorable but also super fun. The natural colors make it fit seamlessly into every interior style.
- When it comes to my phone, I only trust Nunuco phone cases. I use them since I got my first iPhone and I must say, they are THE BEST. I drop my phone almost on a daily basis, but thank’s to my Nunuco case, it’s as good as new.
- You may wonder, this isn’t an item from a small online shop, at least not from a small brand. Yes and no. It’s really hard to get your hands on Byredo products in Germany but I found one online store I really adore who not just offers Bydero but also other special brands. If you’re from Germany go check out Niche-Beauty !!! -> it’s where the cool things are! haha
- Another Nunuco favorite of mine, the cardholder. I’m not a huge fan of cash. At least not when I’m not on vacation. And I have a whole lot of shopping cards etc. That’s why I love a nice cardholder.
- And last but not least, the chunky knits by the lovely Lauren Aston. She is the queen of all things chunky knit and her Instagram stories are my favorites to watch! My favorites from her store are the Rapunzel Scarf (as seen on the guide), the Christmas Stocking and the Tree Topper (you can also use as a bottle topper, great as a hostess gift). And if you think her products are too expensive, get yourself her book and knit yourself 😉
Some more ideas
- When I do not shop at a local store or little online shops I like to go to TK-Maxx for presents. They always have something unique you won’t find everywhere.
- Something homemade. Yes, it’s a little cliché, but who doesn’t like something that’s just made for you. My favorites are
- Personalized gifts! Do I need to say anymore? What’s nicer than having your name or initials on something.
- Letters. There is nothing better to receive than a letter. I love getting letters and I also love writing them. And what better way to send a letter to Christmas as part of a Christmas card. You can find the most beautiful Christmas cards a Rifle Paper Co, Nunuco, and Purple Watermelon
For more gift ideas, read my gift guide from last year here