As you may already know, I consider myself as a homebody, so online shopping is one of my favourite things to do. Haha. I especially love to buy stuff not everybody has, from small shops are vintage. And because it’s almost Valentines Day, I wanted to share with you a few of my favourite online shops.
Sure, Valentines Day is not about getting or giving presents. But showing your loved one, bestie or Mama how much you appreciate them is just wonderful.
And who doesn’t like to get a little something?
My favorite things to get on Valentines Day
- Stationary. I’m obsessed with stationary. So a nicely designed notepad or some sweet sticky notes are a practical thing that will remind you of the who gave it to you, day by day.
- Little home goods. Such as a little dish, coaster or piece of art.
- Flowers or plants. Flowers are such a classic but so beautiful and who doesn’t like fresh flowers.
- A nice card with a handwritten note. For sure my favourite thing! It’s so simple, on everybody’s budget and you can really show how much you care for somebody.
- TIME. Spending time with somebody you like is the best thing. A nice dinner, cuddling on the sofa, film night with friends. Whatever you do, do it together.
What are your favourite things to give or get on Valentines Day?
The first shop I want to talk about is NUNUCO. A Finland-based brand who makes colourful, playful and chic accessories (such as phone cases, stationery, leather goods, homeware and more). I personally am a huge fan of their phone cases and agendas! I use one of their iPhone cases for years now and my mobile is crack free (and I drop it at least twice a week) haha. The quality of the case is really good, it protects the phone without being bulky. And it looks super chic as well. An absolute must for me and I highly recommend you to check their phone cases (here)
Miss Me, is an Etsy store where you can find beautiful illustrations made by Claudia M. Some of her prints are taken out of her sketchbook, others are painted with acrylic paint, but they all have a really raw and real vibe to it. What is something I really love about art. Claudia also does custom orders and ships worldwide from Germany.
Anna currently has an Etsy shop where she sells lovely upcheering cards and adorable calendars, made in Germany. She plans on opening her own little studio in Cuxhaven, Germany with enough space to create, for workshops and a little shop. It’s gonna be amazing and I can’t wait for that. For now, go check out her Etsy shop here
If you read my blog for a while now or follow me on Instagram, you may already know how much I love Audaviv. It is THE shop for jewellery enthusiasts! As the brand portfolio and products are always fresh and updated regularly with jewellery from all around the world. Get inspired and check their LOOKBOOK
I also already wrote a post last year, featuring some beautiful Audaviv bracelets (you can find the link in the bottom bar). If you like to buy something, make sure you use my discount code to get 10% off The code is: ILKAELISEB
You can find links to the shops by clicking the subtitles.
Read my other Audaviv blog post here
Use my discount code: ILKAELISEB
Make sure you subscribe to my newsletter! Something amazing is coming 😉
Subscribe here or down below by filling out the form.
Much love, Ilka x