Welcome to my autumnal inspired H&M homeware edit. I share with you, my favorite interior pieces from H&M. All under 50€
So let’s dig into the homeware edit.
- A cozy herringbone plaid. It comes in different colors, but my favorite is Camel. This is one item I need for our new sofa.
- You can’t have enough cushions, can’t you?! I say you can’t! That’s why a few more wouldn’t hurt – especially not when they look that native
- Girls just wanna have
funrugs! And H&M home is the perfect place to buy a new rug. They are great quality, especially for that price. This one is only 49,99€.
So go and have a look at their collection.
- A gold four-armed candle holder. Last weekend I was in a really chic (and expensive) interior store. And they had a candle holder looking just like this one, but it was 80€. So again, H&M home is in for some good bargains.
- Nothing much to say about a big gold wire basket. It’s super chic and super practical. Right now, I use an old basket beside my sofa, in which I throw my cozy blanket. But I will update the old basket with this chic gold one soon.
- I have seen this vase over and over on interior blogs and youtube channels. And I must admit, it’s the most pretty thing. I love the slight color ombré effect.
- I’m not a huge fan of most perfumed candles. But I adore the little pot this one comes in. And even when the candle stinks (hope it doesn’t!) I’m excited about the jar.
- Could you imagine, I don’t own a cake server – just jet! Need to change that asap.
Something you may have never guessed – I really like the color orange. And luckily it’s almost Autumn and a mustardy orange is just in fashion, so I can find it everywhere. Haha. This edit makes me want to place an H&M homeware order right away. If you want to be first seeing when I order/unpack homeware order make sure you follow me on Instagram
Shop the edit