Finding the purpose of your being is something we all seek. The longest time of my life I wasn’t sure what I want to and I which direction I want to go. Making a commitment was scary because I never knew if that’s what I want to do. And it took me over a decade to figure out what I’m meant to do. And I guess I’m not the only one. Am I right?
So I created a worksheet which I used to figure out what is important to me, what I love to do and what I’m actually good at. So that I can interpret it as my purpose.
And you can too, by downloading the free worksheet here
The basics of figuring out your purpose
- Finding out what your life meaning is can be overwhelming, but I did not have to! Give yourself some time (don’t think this is done in 5 minutes. Therefore it’s way too important).
- Next, you want to ask yourself some questions. I prepared a few (what I found out were the most important ones for me), in my free worksheet. But you can also write your own one:
Questions can be (for example):
- What brings me joy?
- How would I like to feel every day?
- What do I really want in life?
- What is important to me?
- Who do I look up to
- Create a Mindmap for your answers and ideas. Maybe use different colors, pencils or even pictures. Whatever helps you to put your thoughts onto the paper.
It took me a few days to answer my questions because I had a lot of afterthoughts. What is totally normal. Don’t stress out. As I said in the beginning, take your time!
But this strategy really helped me to look inside myself. Answering the questions and reflecting on myself made me realize and what is really important to me and what I’m really good at (thing’s I haven’t thought about much).
My free worksheet
The worksheet is subdivided into three parts:
- Most important questions
- Sheet for your answers
- Your personal mind map
It’s really easy to use and self-explaining. And you can use it for whatever field you seeking to find your aim in.
You can download the free worksheet by entering the IEB newsletter here or down below in the subscription box
I also quickly want to announce the winner of the Nunuco Design iPhone case giveaway.
I’m so thankful for each person who entered and even if you’ve not entered the giveaway, I’m so happy you’re here in my blog and have a look around, enjoying my articles. Creating content which helps and inspired others truly is one thing that gives me so much joy and a huge part of my purpose. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart! I also wanna thank the lovely Nunuco Team, for making this giveaway possible. Working with a brand I truly love for years now, is an amazing experience! Thank you!
So, without me rambling anymore, the winner is *drumroll*
Congratulations! I’ll send you an email today, so you can give me your address details and I can send out the case as soon as possible.